Kornelis will be in attendance once again at easyFairs' Packaging Innovations show in Warsaw, taking place the 14th through the 15th of March.
We'll be showcasing a number of new solutions guaranteed to turn heads and make buyers take notice, including our E-caps and several samples of bespoke solutions produced over the last year.
Stop by booth D-26 to see our entire line of caps, closures, and other solutions!
- New 63mm cap with extra grip
- Packaging Innovations London
- Kornelis Kopje Cultuur
- Ultra Low CT cap
- Kornelis sponsor of 'Sail Giethoorn'
- Participation Empack
- Kornelis participate at Easyfairs Birmingham
- New Sun Pat cap
- PACKstory: Kornelis' Thread Technology
- Lightweighting is in: Kornelis offers a new, light line-up
- Kornelis releases its new star pouring cap
- New Certificate
- 'Kopje Cultuur' and other sponsorship activities
- PACKstory: Kornelis' Liner Technology
- Kornelis nominated
- New non-drip syrup caps
- Kornelis exhibiting at Packaging Innovations, Warsaw
- A bi-injection cap designed to include tamper evidence in only 1 piece.
- A new rotating sprinkle cap, featuring a sifter and a pour aperture.
- A new, continuous thread, two-sided dispensing sprinkle cap!
- The existing e-cap range has been upgraded with IML!
- The new E-cap: 30% lighter than traditional caps
- The 82 mm cap - perfect for topping frying oils