After the successful introduction of our lightweight closures range, the existing E-cap range will be upgraded. All caps in the range will be available for in-mould labelling also, a beautiful opportunity to communicate with the end consumer!
Weighing in at 30% less than standard twist-off caps, the E-cap range means less materials are used resulting in less waste and lower transportation costs. The net results amount to savings on fabrication, shipping, and a lower total CO2 footprint for each item shipped. Consumers probably won't notice the difference, but your accounting department certainly will.
Available in a wide range of standard caps from 31 to 110 mm, the IML-enabled closures make Kornelis a valued partner in the tailor made design, development, and production of closures and closing concepts for packaging.
- Canderel back at Kornelis
- Participation Empack 2015
- Visit school children
- 63mm E-cap Pip & Nut with IML
- Packaging Innovations Birmingham
- Selfdrain cap
- New 63mm cap with extra grip
- Packaging Innovations London
- Kornelis Kopje Cultuur
- Ultra Low CT cap
- Kornelis sponsor of 'Sail Giethoorn'
- Participation Empack
- Kornelis participate at Easyfairs Birmingham
- New Sun Pat cap
- PACKstory: Kornelis' Thread Technology
- Lightweighting is in: Kornelis offers a new, light line-up
- Kornelis releases its new star pouring cap
- New Certificate
- 'Kopje Cultuur' and other sponsorship activities
- PACKstory: Kornelis' Liner Technology
- Kornelis nominated
- New non-drip syrup caps
- Kornelis exhibiting at Packaging Innovations, Warsaw
- A bi-injection cap designed to include tamper evidence in only 1 piece.
- A new rotating sprinkle cap, featuring a sifter and a pour aperture.
- A new, continuous thread, two-sided dispensing sprinkle cap!
- The existing e-cap range has been upgraded with IML!
- The new E-cap: 30% lighter than traditional caps
- The 82 mm cap - perfect for topping frying oils